Leaflet Printing in Brentwood & Essex
In these recent times of increasing concern over reduced consumer spending, many companies are now looking for a cost effective way to grab a fast evaporating market share. Leaflet printing also known as flyer printing is increasingly being seen as the best way to get ones message directly into homes and business, without the expense involved in Television and Radio commercials and yet more exclusive than Newspaper advertising.
Once seen as the ‘poor mans promotion’, of all the below the line methods of advertisement, leaflet distribution is fast becoming mainstream. This owes mainly to the cost effective nature of the medium. Many distribution companies will charge a fixed rate per thousand flyers distributed, meaning that one can often reach every property in a medium sized town for between four and five hundred pounds. With an average return on investment rate of around 1%, for a relatively small outlay, a well managed, targeted door drop campaign can produce excellent results.
Leaflet printing from Creative Art
When planning the intricacies of a leaflet distribution campaign, one will have to choose between ‘solos’ or shared distribution. ‘Solos’ simply means that the flyer is distributed on its own – no other material from any other company (conflicting or not) will go through the letterbox with your leaflet. This is widely regarded as the preferable option, owing to the far superior return rates that one can expect from this method.
Shared distribution is of course, the direct opposite, and involves, as the name suggests, sharing your door drop with a number of other companies. Naturally, this will reduce the costs involved, but return rates are difficult to ascertain, and lower doorstep recognition may also hamper your own back checking and verification process. The biggest risk is that that if your distribution is shared with other material, your leaflet may not be read at all. Often when a pile of ‘junk mail’ arrives on the doormat of your potential client, their temptation is to pick up the whole lot, and throw your professionally designed, carefully worded leaflet straight into the bin.
Leaflet printing can be a fantastic way to build up brand recognition over a period of time. The key thing to remember is that on the first occasion your leaflet hits a doormat, your potential customers may not have any need for your services. The likelihood is that they may not require your product the second time either, and they won’t take advantage of your special offer the third time you shove a leaflet through their door. The point is that eventually, when they happen to need blinds fitted, lawns mowed, or even debts consolidated, because your material has landed consistently in their homes every week, the company that they use will be yours.
No form of advertising produces instant response, and doing one door drop will not make you millions. Building brand recognition is hard work, and can take months, even years to achieve. It’s easy to fall at the first hurdle and get disheartened when the enquiries don’t come flooding in from the very first drop. Conducting a targeted flyer printing campaign over a period of time, dropping to the same houses each week is certainly not the easy way out, and will never be regarded as a quick fix. It is however, a sustainable way to ensure steady growth of ones business in an increasingly tough market place.
When it comes to leaflet printing, at Creative Art we believe there are some important areas to consider, especially when it comes to leaflet success!
- Short and clear headlines – Make sure your message is short and clear, it’s important to get your message across as quickly as possible.
- Headline placing – A well positioned headline can make a big difference to your marketing and also persuade people to pick up and read your leaflet if it is eye catching.
- Images – Using a striking image is one of the easiest ways to catch someone’s attention.
- Logo placement – By placing your logo at the bottom of the leaflet, it will allow people who are genuinely interested in your services to find your company name and logo.
- Time bound offers – There’s not many people who can resist a discount, so including a time bound offer is a great way to get your customer’s attention.
- Utilising the back space – Using the space on the back of the leaflet is a great way to ensure maximum customer outreach.
- Letting your customers know what to do – By including what your customers must do next is important, especially when it comes to your promotion as you want to ensure they use your products or services.
For all of your leaflet printing, contact Creative Art today!
We only use print quality leaflets at great value. We are based in Brentwood in Essex but we offer a Nationwide service.
We also print leaflets, flyers, business cards, brochures, pull up banners, envelopes, postcards, banners, posters, letterheads, compliment slips, stickers etc and ensure you get the maximum response from our quality print.